* A recent study (August, 2019) revealed a correlation between the amount of fluoride in a woman's urine --and the diminishment of her children's IQ.
Hopefully, this is the final evidence needed to stop the involuntary medication of entire communities (by law) with an industrial waste byproduct.
* No: ingesting fluoridated water does little to reduce tooth decay. Fluoride must be topically applied (say: via tooth paste).
* It is difficult and expensive for the home owner or apartment dweller to filter fluoride out of drinking water.
* You'd think that organizations like EWG (Environmental Working Group) and those who inveigh against the plastic wastes of bottled water --would be receptive to arguments against fluoridation, which is a principle driver of bottled water sales. I've yet to get a response from any of these people.
Why? I can only guess it's because the old moss-back conservatives got there first, in their (government is bad) campaigns against the alleged "it's good for you" social medication with fluoridation. I remember the decades long battle against fluoridation in Brainerd Minnesota (some 60 years ago).
* I'll have more to say/state plus updated outlinks as this page develops, but for now, try:
That Could End Water Fluoridation.mhtml!https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/05/26/lawsuit-that-could-end-water-fluoridation.aspx
As usual, any original work on this page carries no claims of patent nor copyright.